Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Funday

Sunday, Funday.  Maybe.  Our 1 year old is recovering from a cold so that will determine a lot.  She seems so much better today and that makes me soooo thrilled.  I just feel badly for her because she missed one of her little friend's birthday parties yesterday.  But yes, I know there are people much worse off in this world so I'm not complaining.

Anyone know where I can get some cute/comfortable leopard print ballet shoes or flats?

Emmy's tonight woohoo!  Love award season.

Orange chicken in the crockpot slow cooker whatever you call it thing.  Maybe I will post the recipe or pics later.

I love the cuddles my sick little one is giving me;) 

Oh and speaking of Emmy's, the Patriots are on at the same time...bet it means I'll be watching them on the 13".

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment